Monday, October 3, 2011

Far too much to update!

WELL my computer had a little malfunction and therefore I could not blog properly...haha :)
BUT now thanks to the apple geniuses my lovely little MacBook is fixed and I can blog again! YAY! We have been back in Provo for about a month and a half....but we have been on the go with only a few weekends to play in Provo. We had Labor Day with the Richards with a delicious bbq then a week later we helped John and Sue host a single college ward that John is the high counselor over. It was A LOT of food and even more people.

The never ending line of freshmen ready to eat!

The host of the event (standard male Richard's pose-thumbs up! haha)

Tyler taking on the grill

Husby and I :)

Ty chasing flies

look everyone he can multitask! :)

The ladies who helped for the event
More on Tyler and the flies. He was honestly chasing the flies and probably killed like 15 (that is what happens when you leave the door open with yummy food inside)....it was never ending and HILARIOUS! Being back in Utah has been A LOT of fun. I have a lot more to blog about but I will space out the picture overload. I will leave you with a pic of my wonderful husband and brother-in-law "shopping" with us/mocking us. Gotta love 'em.

"Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart."

1 comment:

  1. whatever they loved shopping. and oh man, I was a little greasy in that pic! Cute post. glad you are blogging again!

    ReplyDelete