Sunday, October 23, 2011

{6 months to us!}

It has been 6 months since we took this picture. 6 months since we became husband and wife. 6 months since I became a Richards. 6 months of fun, love and growth as individuals and a couple.
6 months of marriage to my best friend.
It's our 6 month anniversary :) I told myself I wouldn't be silly and count EACH month but since it is half way to a year AND it is our 6 month on my birthday it only seemed right to make a deal about it.
 




It really was the best day of my life thus far. It was a day I can always look back on and be happy.  It was a day I know everyone involved enjoyed along with us and a day of memories for a lifetime.





















I spent the first week of this 6 month adventure in Cancun....then the next 4 months in Tennessee with Ty as he did summer sales. It was a lot of fun, learning about one another, being in a new place and enjoying our time in Tennessee {even if I was a bit bored often....I still enjoyed myself overall}. Then we journeyed back to Utah and spent the last 2 months here going to school and being back near family. What I have enjoyed the most out of these 6 months was having my best friend there always. He was there to make me smile and laugh even when I was not in the mood too {you always appreciate that later}. To entertain me and bring the best and expect the best out of me. He continues to amaze me each day with his dedication, his love and endless hard work.

I know these next 6 months will be just as great as the first. I know it will have more laughs, memories and fun to add to this blog. I can't wait to see what the next 6 months bring as well as the months and years to follow after. All I know is that I will be happy spending that time with this man. Here is to 6 months but more importantly to our lifetime together :)

"Love is a symbol of eternity.  It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end"

No comments:

Post a Comment